We all know just how busy life can be. Who actually has time to plan the perfect Valentine’s Day anyway? But, celebrating love is about more than giving chocolates and flowers. Not everyone has the time for this. Thankfully, we know just how busy life can be.
There’s more to showing someone you love them that planning the perfect getaway. You can get loved up and romantic with these quick Valentine’s Day ideas:
- Get the coffee mugs ready for the next day.
- Give him/her coffee in bed.
- Send your significant other a quick Valentine’s Day text during the day.
- Buy each other’s favourite lunchbox snacks.
- Give your Valentine the night off from cooking, kiddie duty or dishes.
- Take a walk together.
- Give a love coupon for a massage or free coffee.
- Hold Hands.
- Watch your favourite movie together.
- Make dinner together.
- Talk to each other over dinner.
- Cook a favourite dinner.
- Ask about your Significant Other’s day.
- Complement each other.
- Pack lunch for the next day.
These are not only things which will make Valentine’s Day special this year, but they can be practiced every day. These also prove that you do not need to spend money to show you love someone. Simply being there is important.
A Few More Ideas
If you’re looking to impress on a small budget why not try a few of these great ideas?
- Bake cupcakes.
- Put together a platter of cold meats and biscuits.
- Take a walk through a local market.
- Buy them coffee.
- Make a few homemade chocolates.
- Make a card.
- Pick a flower from the garden.
- Put a message in a balloon.
- Write a poem.
- Share a takeaway meal together.