Homemade Ice-Lollies are a great way to get the family cooled down on those hot summer days. The best part about making these delicious home treats is that you can choose how healthy or unhealthy you want them to be. Consider getting the little ones involved in making these amazing homemade Ice-lollies too. Pop into Karaglen SuperSpar for all your ingredients.
Caribbean Coconut and Avo Lollies
These delicious refreshing treats are great for those hot summer days.
- One medium to large ripe Avocado
- 2 ½ cups of cooled coconut milk
- 7 tablespoons of sugar or sweetener
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- Add the coconut milk, avo and sugar to a blender and mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Stir in the coconut flakes.
- Pour into lollipop moulds and freeze.
Learning Lollies – Triple Colour Treats
Go on a learning adventure with your little ones by making these incredible triple colour treats.
- 1 punnet of strawberries
- A can of peach slices
- 4 ripe Kiwi Fruits slices and peeled
- 5 tablespoons honey
- Puree the strawberries in a blender and add honey to the puree.
- Pour the strawberry puree into the ice lolly mould and place into the freezer until firm.
- Repeat the process with the peaches and then the kiwi fruits each time layering the puree.
Banana Yogurt Delight
Healthy and refreshing, we couldn’t ask for anything better for the kiddies.
- 200g Greek Yogurt
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Slice the bananas and freeze overnight.
- Next, place the frozen banana slices in the blender and puree thoroughly.
- Mix the Greek yogurt and honey together in a bowl.
- Add the puree banana.
- Pour the mixture into your mould and allow setting overnight.
Super simple and super delicious too… Perfect for little hands.
- 150ml Greek Yogurt
- 1 punnet Spar strawberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Add strawberries, yogurt, and honey to a blender and mix well.
- Taste and add more honey as needed.
- Pour into moulds and freeze overnight.
Avo Chocolate Joy
This one is a little on the indulgent side but why not?
- 2 bananas
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 3 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1 cup Almond milk
- 3 table spoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Add peeled avo and bananas to a blender and puree.
- Next, add in the cocoa powder, lemon juice, syrup and ½ cup almond milk and blend again.
- Add the remaining milk until smooth.
- Pour mixture into mould and freeze overnight.