Nothing says love quite like giving those close to you a handmade Christmas gift. Here are a few easy on the pocket ideas to bring smiles to those in your life.
- In a jar, layer SPAR Coarse Salt, SPAR Steak and Chop Spice, SPAR Brown Sugar, Paprika, Mustard Seeds and Chilli Flakes in any order. Decorate with ribbon, cinnamon stick and a note.
- Fill interesting bottles with SPAR Vinegar or SPAR Olive Oil of your choice. Add any of the following to create your own infused Vinegar gift: SPAR Freshline Chillies, SPAR Freshline Garlic Cloves,
- Pepper Corns, Rosemary Sprigs, Cinnamon Quills, Orange or Lemon Rind.
- Fill a pretty jar with SPAR Caramel Popcorn. Decorate with ribbon and trinkets.
- Fill little jars with sugar and infuse by adding a few sprigs of lavender, lemon or orange rind. For the salt, infused with rosemary sprigs and peppercorns.
- Spray paint old or inexpensive baking trays to recycle them and make a great gift for your foodie friend to use for shopping lists etc.
- Place some SPAR Hot Chocolate in a packet and place in a jar. Top with choc chips and white SPAR Squillos marshmallows that have snowman faces drawn on them with non-toxic pens.