Whiskey is definitely the drink of the Irish but throw in a shot of green apple vodka for good measure. This green cocktail recipe is so easy to make
- 30ml Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 45ml Smirnoff Sour Apple Vodka
- 45ml Tonic Water
- Green Apple Slices
- Ice Cubes
- In a cocktail shaker add Jameson Irish Whiskey, Smirnoff Sour Apple Vodka, and ice cubes.
- Stir contents for 25 seconds using a long-handled cocktail spoon.
- Strain into a rocks glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top off with Tonic Water.
- Garnish with slices of green apple.