Lemons and olives give this pressure cooker lemon chicken a tangy flavor that everyone will love.
- 4 – 6chicken thighs and/or legs
- Salt and pepperto taste
- 3Tbsp Butter unsalted
- 1Tbsp Olive oil
- ½Onion minced
- 1/4c White wine
- 1/2c Chicken broth
- 1 1/2tsp Lemon zest
- 1/4c Lemon juice
- 1Lemon thinly sliced
- 1c Kalamata Olives
- Salt and pepper the chicken.
- Add olive oil and one tbsp of butter to the pressure cooker and brown the meat in batches, cooking it for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Once the chicken is browned set it aside and add 2 tbsp of butter, the onions and white wine to the pressure cooker. Cooked it for 2-3 minutes until it is reduced by ½.
- Add the chicken broth, lemon zest, lemon juice, lemon slices, and olives to the pressure cooker and then place the chicken back in the pressure cooker.
- Cook on high for 20 minutes (electric pressure cooker) and the do a quick release to let the steam out.
Recipe from Real House Moms