Avocado is packed with monounsaturated fats that help reduce inflammation and will help you feel fuller longer.
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. chipotle chili powder
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 medium radishes
- 2 spring onions
- 1 large avocado
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 8 small flour tortillas
- sour cream
- Heat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl, combine the cumin, garlic, chili powders, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Season the chicken with the spice mixture and cook until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer the chicken to the baking sheet and roast until cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, gently toss together the radishes, spring onion, avocado, pomegranate seeds, lime juice, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper; fold in the cilantro.
- Slice the chicken into 1/4-inch-thick pieces.
- Fill the tortillas with the chicken and top with the pomegranate salsa. Serve with sour cream, if desired.