SUPERSPAR Karaglen wants all of our customers to be happy with their purchases made at our store. We adhere to the requirements of the Consumer Protection Act and our returns policy is aligned therewith.
- Customers are required to present their original till slip as confirmation of purchase when returning any goods.
- If the product is defective, we will need to return it to our supplier for testing and feedback. If the product is a perishable item and the customers is not satisfied with the quality thereof, within the product’s Expiration Date, we will need the product returned to the store in its completed packaging. Due to food safety regulations, perishable items cannot be returned back to the store for a refund if the customer had a change in mind.
- Refunds will be for the discrepancy of the store manager.
- Once we have accepted a return and approved a refund, the customer will receive the refund in the same manner as payment was made.
- No returns/refunds/exchanges on cigarettes are permitted.
- All returned items must be in their original completed packaging.
- In their original condition.
- Proof of purchase must be provided.
- We will not permit any return of items that have been altered in any way.
- We will not permit returned items that pose a health risk.